What are your personal values?
Greater Peace of Mind
Three Simple Steps. One Personalized Plan.
At Midwest Financial Group, we believe our role is to help you align your financial resources with the things in life that are most important to you. Financial health means more than just dollars and cents. It can mean freedom, security, dreams, opportunities—and we love making those things more attainable through financial planning.
We meet in-person to learn more about your goals.
The first step to any successful financial plan is listening. That’s why we start by having a face-to-face conversation so we can find out what’s important to you.
We create your custom financial plan.
Next, we will create your very own personalized financial plan. It will include specific ways to help achieve your goals and address any financial concerns you may have.
We help you make the plan come to life.
We meet again to go through your plan together and make revisions based on your comfort level and feedback. We continue to meet regularly to help ensure that you stay on the path to your retirement goals.
So much of what is important to you revolves around your personal values. As we assess your needs and help you chart a course for financial independence, we will begin by asking: “What’s important to you?”
Whatever it is that defines who you are, Midwest Financial Group will help ensure your core values are reflected in the customized plan we develop.
Most importantly, we’ll be there whenever you need us—every step of the way. Our top priority is helping you realize your dreams and goals.
Our Experienced Financial Advisors are Ready to Assist With Your Personalized Financial Plan
As part of Midwest Financial Group’s effort to align your finances with your core values, we offer highly customized, actively managed investment portfolios.
Managed accounts are individual portfolios of stocks, bonds, cash, and other securities, managed by professional, institutional-quality money managers. This customization allows you to exclude stocks of specific companies that may conflict with your personal beliefs or other holdings.
With Midwest Financial Group, you will get:
- Access to institutional money managers whose experience and knowledge is typically reserved for very wealthy investors and institutions.
- Broad diversification across multiple asset classes and investment styles, helping you pursue your financial goals prudently while attempting to minimize risk.
- Tax efficiency through year-round tax harvesting, which allows you to offset realized capital gains and other income, and potentially improve your overall tax situation.
- Convenient access to your account information with one statement, one performance report, and the ability to view your account information online 24/7.
Plan Today and Work Toward Securing Your Financial Future Using Our Wealth Management Strategy
Regardless of your age, retirement planning is an essential part of your overall financial plan. The decisions you make now will influence your quality of life in the future.
Midwest Financial Group can help you:
- Navigate the ever-changing and often confusing landscape of today’s investment world.
- Evaluate your current retirement plan options.
- Structure your investments to match your goals.
- Plan to protect you against potential illnesses, disability, or death.
- Create a plan for additional savings to help reach your goals.
As retirement draws near, we can work with you to:
- Design a strategy to create a steady stream of income, while working to help ensure you don’t outlive your resources.
- Consolidate your retirement accounts and simplify your distributions.
- Invest your retirement assets in a way that best protects your hard-earned savings from taxes and short-term market volatility.
Midwest Financial Group can’t anticipate every turn life’s journey might take. While no one likes to think about the possibility of a long illness, disability, or death, preparing for these possibilities is an important part of achieving long-term financial security.
We help you evaluate your essential insurance needs in the areas of life, disability, and long-term care, assessing the appropriate level and type of insurance you may require at various times in your life. Midwest Financial Group will create a properly constructed, well-thought-out plan to fit your needs, whether that is asset protection, income replacement, estate planning, or wealth transfer.
Fixed insurance products and services offered through Midwest Financial Group or CES Insurance Agency.
Work with one of our Fiduciaries to Leave a Lasting Legacy
Midwest Financial Group can assist with a critical piece of the long-term planning puzzle—ensuring your family’s financial future by helping you devise an estate plan. While it may not be at the top of your “to-do” list today, an estate plan can play a vital role in your family’s financial future.
A properly planned estate can:
- Help protect the assets you’ve accumulated
- Help ensure your assets pass on to your beneficiaries as you intended
- Enable faster transfer of assets by avoiding or at least accelerating probate
- Help minimize estate taxes and unnecessary expenses
Working with your attorney and accountant, or one we can refer you to, we will coordinate and implement your family wealth plan and address these questions:
- Is your plan up to date?
- Have you planned properly for the possibility of a family member’s incapacitation?
- Have you considered setting up a living trust?
- Have your adult children planned their own estates?
- If you are a business owner, have you planned for the appropriate transfer of business assets?